STANDARDS AND ACCREDITATION
Trinity Lutheran School is accredited by the
National Lutheran School Accreditation. (recognized by SACS)
The school was first accredited by this agency in 2001
and has been reaccredited continuously since that date,
each time following a year-long, self-evaluation and study.
Our most recent visit was completed in the Spring of 2019
and the visiting team granted Trinity Lutheran School a complete
accreditation by theNational Lutheran School Accreditation
NLSA STANDARDS FOR ACCREDITED SCHOOLS
• The school is mission driven.
• The school demonstrates its Christian mission through relationships with congregations, community, staff, students and families.
• The school is governed and administered according to written policy.
• A qualified and competent staff serves the school.
• The school has written curriculum that integrates the Christian faith and is supported by appropriate materials and resources.
• Christian teachers facilitate student learning to achieve the planned outcomes of the school’s curriculum.
• The school plans for and provides resources and activities for students beyond the standard classroom instruction.
• The school maintains a safe and healthy learning environment.
• All buildings, grounds and equipment support student learning and conform fully with applicable laws and building codes.
• The school has a financial plan to accomplish its mission.