Standards and Accreditation
Trinity Lutheran School has been accredited by the National Lutheran School Accreditation (recognized by SACS) since 2001 and has maintained continuous accreditation through annual self-evaluations. Our latest accreditation, granted by the National Lutheran School Accreditation Commission, was obtained after a successful visit in the Spring of 2019.
NLSA Standards for Accredited Schools
• The school is mission driven.
• The school demonstrates its Christian mission through relationships with congregations, community, staff, students and families.
• The school is governed and administered according to written policy.
• A qualified and competent staff serves the school.
• The school has written curriculum that integrates the Christian faith and is supported by appropriate materials and resources.
• Christian teachers facilitate student learning to achieve the planned outcomes of the school’s curriculum.
• The school plans for and provides resources and activities for students beyond the standard classroom instruction.
• The school maintains a safe and healthy learning environment.
• All buildings, grounds and equipment support student learning and conform fully with applicable laws and building codes.
• The school has a financial plan to accomplish its mission.